In our school the child’s early years are enhanced by the experience of working with specific materials and concepts in play way method.
The assessment procedure is based on the Child’s…
- Daily interaction in class
- General awareness levels
- The quality of work produced in sensory learning activities by him/her
- Internalization of concepts taught during classroom interaction
- The learning outcomes
- Progress Profiles for students is sent three times per year and students who have excelled in various areas of achievement are awarded certificates
Different types of publication books in tune with NCERT Curriculum under CBSE Guidelines.
The primary section at the school offers the next step in the learning process and there is a continuous assessment process for Classes I-V. This will includes:
- Internal Assessments
- External exams to enhance the competitive spirit like Olympiad Exams etc.
- Periodic tests
- A formal examination twice a year
Scheme of Studies:
A candidate is required to study
- Language I: English
- Language II: Telugu
- Language III: Hindi
- Computer Science